- Turtle Beach, St. Kitts, Caribbean (15 minutes drive from Basseterre).
- Beach House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-5).
- Caribbean Beach House on Ocean.
- US $2,500.00 Weekly
- Caribbean style open concept 2 story house set on one acre of Mature Tropical Gardens ,fringed by 150 feet of Private White Sand Beach.
- An Eco. Secluded Peninsula on the south-east tip of ST.KITTS across from the sister Island of Nevis.
- Turtle Beach, a crescent shaped stretch of Sand Dunes and natural vegetation,lies between the calm turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and the turbulent tourmaline waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Approx. 15 minutes by car from both the capitol Basseterre and the international Airport
- Spot the scampering colonies of Green Velvet monkeys among the stunted Acacia shrubs and waving Guinea grasses.
- As night falls,be lulled to sleep by the chirping tree frogs, clicking crickets, lapping surf and the gentle tossing of the coco-nut palm fronds.
- This modern shuttered Caribbean house sits within a stones through of the Oceans edge, with only a white picket fence to separate you and the warm welcoming sea.
- House is situated within a few minutes walk of the 3 most patronized Restaurants on the Island.
- The island has so much to offers,with hundreds of years of Historical charm, The underwater life is only a snorkel away, with reefs teeming with Tropical Fish and Creatures.
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms with air conditioners in each bedroom.
- Washer, Dryer, Linens etc….
- Off Street Parking.
- Jacuzzi Tub in master bedroom looking out to sea.
- Beds Double Bed (2) Twin/Single Bed (2) Convertible Bed: One double sofa bed in living room.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Outdoor Charcoal BBQ Grill.
- Large double Deck/Patio. Fantastic Beach (on site and nearby).
- Golf, Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants, Sailing Boating, Water Skiing, Shelling, Swimming, Snorkeling / Diving, Windsurfing, Biking, Wildlife Viewing, Hiking and Fishing.
- No Smoking in House .
- No Pets allowed.